...to the brand new business event for the window, door and conservatory industry!
Thousands of people are talking about The FIT Show – Fabricator Installer Trade – the brand new showcase aimed squarely at the sharp end of the window, door and conservatory industry, the people that sell, make, install and specify the products in a market valued recently at more than £3.7 billion!
The FIT Show is the first ever national business show to be launched specifically for the window, door and conservatory industry and the first to be organised by people involved in and passionate about the industry.
The FIT Show will be the best thing to happen to the window, door and conservatory industry for years providing an important spark just as the economy is predicted to get back on track. And all taking place at the fabulous Telford International Centre, one of the UK’s finest purpose-built venues on April 16th, 17th & 18th 2013.
Everyone taking part at The FIT Show will benefit from doing what the industry does best –meeting, networking and doing business - face-to-face! Announced in February and taking place in April 2013, The FIT Show is the right event at the right time and will have something for everyone:
- More than 150 exhibitors – the biggest and best names plus dozens of brands showing anywhere for the first time
- Hundreds of new products for fabricators and installers
- Master Fitter Competitions: Are you the best fitters of windows, doors, roofs or bifolds?
- Free seminars offering ‘money in the bank’ advice and tips
- GlassTalk ‘On the Couch’ debates about the key issues of the day
- Demonstrations where you can join in
- Even a free bacon butty and cuppa for early birds
Floor plan and exhibitor list