Profile 22 manufacture a comprehensive range of 60mm and 70mm PVC-U windows and door systems.
Its products are integrated, meaning all four suites offer a choice of sash and outer frame combinations, share common beads and have dedicated Safeware locks and hardware. Making it simple to specify and fabricate window and doors to suit any application. Integration offers huge benefits to fabricators and makes it very economical to sell into new market sectors.
Profile 22 integrated products also incorporate unique and proven labour saving features that can make significant impact on your productivity, saving time and money in the factory and on site.
Profile 22 at a glance:
- British owned manufacturer of PVC-U profile.
- Based in Telford in a 150,000 sq ft factory and customer support complex.
- Working with windows since 1976.
- 40,000 frames made using Profile 22 every week.
- Part of the £180m Epwin Group.
- Dedicated specification team and a nationwide network of manufacturers of high quality PVC-U windows and doors.